Introduce ultra-fast performance to your architecture.
Financial industry requires powerful software which ensures security and innovative solutions. With our top-notch development team, we combine the most efficient and scalable solutions, industry’s best practices, and strong expertise in order to deliver world-class software for financial institutions.
We offer smart financial applications that improve businesses results and overall performance, modernization of legacy systems, innovative architectures based on in-memory data processing, cost optimizations, technical consultations, and more. Our fintech solutions match the demands of the latest trends of a highly competitive market. If you are looking for a fintech guide through a complex journey of digital transformation – here we are!
years on the market
top notch software developers
transactions processed per hour
The features implemented have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from end-users. Stratoflow has an incredible technical expertise and a high degree of flexibility when it comes to changing project requirements.
Modern finance software tailored to your needs.
Build software with real Low Code and No Code capabilities.
Scalable, multi-currency, rule-driven accounting engines.
System integrations with flexible data models and real-time streaming.
Low latency transactional processing.
Bespoke trading exchange development for alternative assets.
Get actionable insights from your financial data.
Incrementally upgrade your existing systems to modern standards.
Reduce your business costs with the help of a software development company. The key to optimizing costs is to automate business processes such as bookings, ticket sales, flight schedules, post-purchase operations, customer service, and many more. Increase your operational efficiency now!
Efficient business processes and cost optimization
Nowadays, in order to achieve a business success, it is crucial to introduce modern technologies into company’s existing operations. With custom high-performance systems, you can reduce your business costs. In short time, you will notice an increased efficiency of processes, higher quality of customer services, improved profitability, and, consequently, increased competitiveness in the fintech market.
High security level
Security issues are one of the most important aspects of any fintech product development project. It is worth remembering that not every country has the same regulations and security laws in finance sector. For this reason, custom fintech development solutions provide not only basic cybersecurity, but also fulfill your business personalized requirements. Choosing custom software means full data protection and no risk of cyberattacks.
Bring a personalized finance strategy to your business. Digital transformation has led the fintech industry to democratize aspects of wealth management that were previously difficult to access. Thanks to the advanced technology and high-performance systems, financial strategies can be personalized to each individual’s needs and circumstances.
Fast data processing
With highly scalable fintech software solutions, you don’t have to be worried about any delays in data processing. Our fintech software development company is able to build high-performance, horizontally scalable cloud platform for financial applications. Custom software can process over 1 billion financial transactions per hour in the cloud.
Real-time data analysis
Transform any data into a unique customer experience in real-time. You can get real-time insights into finance trends, consumer behavior, and demands that are essential for your strategy and business operations. Stratoflow helps you understand your fintech data.
The bespoke metal exchange platform works great, it is easily accessible and richly functional. Stratoflow managed deadlines capably, meticulously documented their progress, and delivered a complex project at an affordable cost.
Our cooperation model
- Complete projects or staff augmentation (working as part of your technical team).
- On-site or reamote model with daily IM/video meetings.
- Mixed on-site/remote.
- Consulting: PoC, system architecture design, architecture & code reviews.
- We do not subcontract further to other companies, project teams are constructed from our direct employees.
The way we communicate
- We value transparency, collaboration, and honesty.
- Daily communication via e-mail/IM/video with our team of Java developers in Poland.
- Source code stored daily in a code repository owned by the client.
- Each sprint ends with deployment to the UAT environment, live demo and testing.
- Once testing is complete, the UAT version is promoted to production.
- A Technical Lead / Delivery Manager is assigned to work with the client as the main point of contact.
- Nearshore office location in Poland.
We believe in our values
When building high-performance systems, the following values always guide us.
- Craftsmanship – making sure that the solutions we create satisfy both the client and our engineering spirit.
- Collaboration – a spirit of cooperation and understanding the fact that only by working as a team we are able to create something worthwhile.
- Transparency – sharing information, being open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Responsibility – a sense of responsibility for our work, a proactive approach.
Why we are the best custom software development company for you
- Successful and long-term cooperations with clients from the UK, the US and Europe.
- Solid track record of delivering complex B2B and B2C systems.
- Highly specialized software development company with organic growth and great employee retention.
- Strong engineering spirit with a truly agile approach.
- Recognized by Financial Times and Deloitte as the fastest growing software development company.
- Our experts have 20 years hands-on experience building advanced systems for finance, travel, health, and technology sectors.
Stratoflow successfully customized the system according to the specific functionalities and without bugs reported. The team was commended for their adaptability in the work process and for their responsiveness.
Stratoflow was instrumental in the completion of several projects of Tier 2. Other than developments, they also handled the technical support and maintenance of the applications. The team has been reliable, flexible and has displayed excellent technical capabilities in the workplace.
Stratoflow successfully completed numerous web-based projects. They can handle technical challenges very well. The team has exceptionally talented developers with a strong grasp of business objectives and proactively provided solutions.
What is financial software development?
Financial software sector is defined with a set of very specific requirements. The industry is heavily regulated and the collected data is of critically sensitive nature, on the other hand the need to innovate and to introduce new, often very personalized and short-lasting products constantly increases.
Financial software development, starting from the architecture design and the selection of the main technology foundation, should take into account all these specific features.
What are fintech software development trends for 2023?
The key trends in fintech software development:
- Ultra-high, scalable processing performance in back office systems
- True Low Code / No Code for finance product definition
- Flexible and contextual data model, which is the ability to consume and process any reference data supplied
- Hybrid architecture to benefit from both cloud and on-premise deployment strategies
- Open source systems replacing enterprise commercial licenses.
How to choose the right fintech software development company?
As the finance industry has its own specific, it is crucial to select a vendor with a practical experience building complex, production finance systems.
What fintech software development solutions do you create?
We specialize in building low latency, high performance finance systems based on in-memory processing and open source systems like rule-driven accounting engines, trading exchanges for alternative assets, dynamic pricing engines and personalization engines.
How do you take care of fintech software security?
We apply a number of security best practices at different stages of the software development lifecycle, starting from automated source code scanners looking for known vulnerabilities to continuous 24/7 black box security scans and external penetration audits.
They trusted us: