Integrate your systems with our MuleSoft development services. We are expert MuleSoft developers who will help you with your development project. Together we will design the complete custom integrations plan based on your business needs.
They trusted us:
MuleSoft is a data integration platform that enables you to automate business workflows.
Why exactly do IT companies choose to use MuleSoft’s development services? MuleSoft development is a proven way to speed up their business processes as well as to create intelligent and engaging digital experiences.
MuleSoft integration services we provide include API management, systems integrations, and enterprise solutions, as well as SaaS applications integrations. Integrate your systems with us!
We are Stratoflow – a custom software development company with a team of experienced MuleSoft developers. Let us introduce you to the universe of MuleSoft technology. We will share our best practices with you. Since 2005, we have had a strong focus on the business needs of our customers. What’s more, we can help you determine the ideal digital strategy for your business model and guide you through the entire process of customizing and integrating. Let’s start the MuleSoft journey together!
The bespoke metal exchange platform works great, it is easily accessible and richly functional. Stratoflow managed deadlines capably, meticulously documented their progress, and delivered a complex project at an affordable cost.
We are MuleSoft developers with over 10 years of experience with designing and introducing advanced, high-performance integration solutions. Do not hesitate to discuss with our MuleSoft consultants what MuleSoft development services will work best for you and will suit your integration goals and business requirements.
The Mulesoft Anypoint platform is a tool for excellent integration and management of API interfaces – the number one platform for the management of APIs and integrations. The platform includes a component called API Manager that allows you to manage, govern, and secure APIs.
Our MuleSoft developers will not only guide you through the entire implementation process, but also help you build competitive advantage by automating business workflows.
Get your digital strategy, data mappings, custom database integration, security methods, deployment, and scalability options. Our MuleSoft development services include scalable SaaS application integration and enterprise level integrations. Connect your business applications, data, and services in no time!
Stratoflow’s MuleSoft development team will provide you with enterprise-level support services.
We provide a customized approach to integrating your business applications. Our approach is based on your business objectives.
Data migrations give a headache. Our MuleSoft developers have you covered. With a use of MuleSoft integration platform, the whole process is quick, simple, and painless.
Are you a Salesforce user? MuleSoft is a great addition to your custom integrations needs. With MuleSoft help, it is astonishingly easy to create integrations between Salesforce and your current stack. Maximize your system’s potential now!
Our experienced MuleSoft developers can join your development team and guide you through the process of Mulesoft integrations and data migrations.
Use MuleSoft enterprise application integration to modernize legacy systems and technical architecture and deliver enhanced business applications and services.
We help SaaS companies speed up the development process, increase the performance of their system and reduce maintenance costs through advanced integrations.
Seamless System Integrations
Squeeze your data for maximum value by building efficient integration between your on-premise and cloud systems. Exchange, enrich and transform your data to look at your business from a wider perspective.
Flexible Data Transformation
Our MuleSoft developers can easily mix your traditional but well-running systems with modern solutions without worrying about coping with a full spectrum of data formats like CSV and fixed-width files, SOAP web services, message queues or proprietary APIs.
Ready To Use Connectors
Do not waste your time on reinventing the wheel and just use the ready to use connectors to a huge number of popular enterprise and consumer systems available for everyone from Anypoint Exchange.
Mix Cloud and On-Premise
Some data and processes should remain closer to your premises, some may benefit from the scalability and flexibility of the cloud. You should be able to shape your architecture in a custom way, and MuleSoft is your best partner in building hybrid designs.
Stratoflow was instrumental in the completion of several projects of Tier 2. Other than developments, they also handled the technical support and maintenance of the applications. The team has been reliable, flexible and has displayed excellent technical capabilities in the workplace.
Our Cooperation Model
- Complete projects or staff augmentation (working as part of your technical team).
- On-site or remote model with daily IM/video meetings.
- Mixed on-site/remote.
- Consulting: PoC, system architecture design, architecture & code reviews.
- We do not subcontract further to other companies, project teams are constructed from our direct employees.
The Way We Communicate
- We value transparency, collaboration, and honesty.
- Daily communication via e-mail/IM/video with our team of Java developers in Poland.
- Source code stored daily in a code repository owned by the client.
- Each sprint ends with deployment to the UAT environment, live demo and testing.
- Once testing is complete, the UAT version is promoted to production.
- A Technical Lead / Delivery Manager is assigned to work with the client as the main point of contact.
- Nearshore office location in Poland.
We Believe In Our Values
When building high-performance systems, the following values always guide us.
- Craftsmanship – making sure that the solutions we create satisfy both the client and our engineering spirit.
- Collaboration – a spirit of cooperation and understanding the fact that only by working as a team we are able to create something worthwhile.
- Transparency – sharing information, being open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Responsibility – a sense of responsibility for our work, a proactive approach.
Stratoflow successfully completed numerous web-based projects. They can handle technical challenges very well. The team has exceptionally talented developers with a strong grasp of business objectives and proactively provided solutions.
Stratoflow successfully customized the system according to the specific functionalities and without bugs reported. The team was commended for their adaptability in the work process and for their responsiveness.
The features implemented have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from end-users. Stratoflow has an incredible technical expertise and a high degree of flexibility when it comes to changing project requirements.
What does MuleSoft do?
MuleSoft is a software company behind Mule product, which is a light, scalable, Java-based integration platform. The Mule engine can orchestrate interactions across legacy systems, in-house platforms or literally any other software supporting any data exchange means, starting from API and flat files and ending with custom interfaces.
What is MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform?
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform is a graphical, integrated platform for the development and debugging integration solutions implemented as Flows executed by Mule Runtime Engine.
What is MuleSoft technology?
MuleSoft technology consists of a few major products:
- Mule Runtime Engine (Mule) responsible for the execution of data integration flows.
- Anypoint Platform which is a visual, integrated development platform for building Mule integrations.
- Anypoint Runtime Manager (former: Mule Management Console, MMC) which is an operational system to deploy, run and monitor Mule integrations running on remote servers.
- Cloudhub is a cloud-based integration platform, which is essentially Mule running in the cloud, which can be used to connect apps, data, and devices.
How does MuleSoft integrate with Salesforce?
MuleSoft provides fast-track integrations with various Salesforce products with dedicated Salesforce connectors to quickly build integrations by connecting and mapping business objects between Salesforce and other systems.
What is MuleSoft?
MuleSoft is a technology set, currently part of the Salesforce company, which provides enterprise-grade integration capabilities between on-premise and cloud systems built in any technology set.
What is MuleSoft integration?
MuleSoft integration processes messages through Mule components, connectors, and modules that are grouped into a set of MuleSoft Flows.
What is MuleSoft’s role in automation?
Mulesoft’s integration capabilities are instrumental in collecting and exchanging data between different systems, which may include automation actions as an input or a result of data processing.
What are the benefits of MuleSoft?
The clear benefits of MuleSoft are:
- enterprise-grade integration capabilities with visual editors,
- large library of production-ready connectors to easily integrate with different third-party systems,
- ability to build hybrid architecture connecting on-premise and cloud software systems.
What does a MuleSoft developer do?
A MuleSoft developer is a Java developer who is proficient in:
- general API design and data exchange protocols,
- building MuleSoft integration flows,
- building custom MuleSoft connectors for existing systems,
- profiling and optimizing MuleSoft integration performance.
Does MuleSoft need coding?
MuleSoft provides extensive visual modelling with low-code/no-code elements within Anypoint Platform which enables building production-ready integration with no or limited coding effort for standard integrations, e.g. when there are existing MuleSoft Connectors which can be applied and re-used.
Is MuleSoft development easy?
Yes, building MuleSoft integrations typically takes less effort compared to building an integration code from scratch, especially when ready to use MuleSoft Connectors are available.
What is required for a MuleSoft developer?
You may find more information reading our dedicated post on How to become a MuleSoft Developer.
Which programming language is used for MuleSoft?
The general programming language used within MuleSoft products is Java.
You may also use the DataWeave functional language designed by MuleSoft to define data transformations.
Is MuleSoft owned by Salesforce?
Yes, Salesforce signed a definitive agreement to acquire MuleSoft the company on March 20, 2018. MuleSoft products are now part of the Salesforce product family.
Is MuleSoft used for API development?
Yes, you may build your own API endpoints with Mulesoft flows collecting, processing and exposing data from other systems.
They trusted us: