Build a bespoke ecommerce platform optimized for your needs.
The latest technologies have revolutionized shopping habits. Consequently, the way ecommerce responds to clients needs has changed as well. Nowadays, ecommerce development services are essential for online stores to meet the changing trends and always stay one step ahead of the competition. But what is a key to success for ecommerce businesses? At Stratoflow, we believe that high-performance systems are an irreplaceable part of any ecommerce solution, when every second can determine your customers’ final purchasing decision.
Modernize, integrate, and build ecommerce solutions from scratch with us. We are always guided by the demands of your business and your customers. Our top-notch development team brings your ideas to life with modern technologies and their great technical expertise. In our offer you will find an innovative software architecture, cost optimization, AI-based solutions, data management, supply chain automation, and modernization of legacy systems of your ecommerce.
Choose custom ecommerce software development solutions, so your online store will bring the best customer experience – it’s guaranteed.
years on the market
top notch software developers
transactions processed per hour
Stratoflow delivered the website successfully within the timeframe and budget. They assured that the output met the set requirements. Overall, the team's performance was excellent and recommended for their exceptional technical business expertise.
Integrate your ecommerce with external systems.
Migrate your ecommerce between platform
Dynamically scale up your ecommerce with cloud platforms.
Get real-time practical insights from your data.
Unique shopping experience personalized for each visitor.
Adjust your prices to follow the market in real-time and maximize your revenue.
Rebuild your proven but legacy ecommerce systems.
Customize and extend your existing ecommerce systems.
We are happy to provide you with support.
Business-as-usual extensions and fixes
Collect and analyze your transactional and behavioral data.
Optimize your cost and supply chain management
Integrate with modern payment providers.
Introduce 24/7 security scans of your ecommerce
Customization of ecommerce platform
Custom software development meets your unique business needs. Unlike ready-made ecommerce platforms, you don’t pay for additional features you never use. It’s you who decide on rich functionality tailored to your business model. Stratoflow is here to support you during the entire design process.
Security and data protection
Gain your client trust with us. Consumer data collection is one of the crucial aspects of ecommerce businesses. Nowadays, consumers are more and more conscious about what types of data they share during the entire online shopping process. That’s why it is an online store owner’s responsibility to keep it safe. And ours is to help you do it in the best possible way.
Easy data migration and integrations
The data migration is a complex process that requires a profound understanding of data structure. Custom development companies specialized in data solutions and advanced integrations will do it efficiently and with a great care of your data safety.
Custom web design
You know exactly what your online store should look like, but you are not sure how to make your idea come true? By choosing custom software development, you have an impact on every visual element of your store. This way, you will get an attractive design consistent with your branding, as well as ensure excellent client experience.
Exceptional customer experience
Personalization of customer experience – just a buzzword or really a must-have for every ecommerce platform? Thanks to the widespread use of artificial intelligence nowadays, more and more advanced forms of personalization are being incorporated into online stores. Don’t wait, your customers will love it.
Personalized client experience means more returning clients. Custom features and improved user interface of your online stores will result in more orders, increased customer engagement, fewer abandoned carts, and, consequently, your visitors will convert into customers.
The bespoke metal exchange platform works great, it is easily accessible and richly functional. Stratoflow managed deadlines capably, meticulously documented their progress, and delivered a complex project at an affordable cost.
Our cooperation model
- Complete projects or staff augmentation (working as part of your technical team).
- On-site or reamote model with daily IM/video meetings.
- Mixed on-site/remote.
- Consulting: PoC, system architecture design, architecture & code reviews.
- We do not subcontract further to other companies, project teams are constructed from our direct employees.
The way we communicate
- We value transparency, collaboration, and honesty.
- Daily communication via e-mail/IM/video with our team of Java developers in Poland.
- Source code stored daily in a code repository owned by the client.
- Each sprint ends with deployment to the UAT environment, live demo and testing.
- Once testing is complete, the UAT version is promoted to production.
- A Technical Lead / Delivery Manager is assigned to work with the client as the main point of contact.
- Nearshore office location in Poland.
We believe in our values
When building high-performance systems, the following values always guide us.
- Craftsmanship – making sure that the solutions we create satisfy both the client and our engineering spirit.
- Collaboration – a spirit of cooperation and understanding the fact that only by working as a team we are able to create something worthwhile.
- Transparency – sharing information, being open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Responsibility – a sense of responsibility for our work, a proactive approach.
Why we are the best custom software development company for you
- Successful and long-term cooperations with clients from the UK, the US and Europe.
- Solid track record of delivering complex B2B and B2C systems.
- Highly specialized software development company with organic growth and great employee retention.
- Strong engineering spirit with a truly agile approach.
- Recognized by Financial Times and Deloitte as the fastest growing software development company.
- Our experts have 20 years hands-on experience building advanced systems for finance, travel, health, and technology sectors.
Stratoflow successfully completed numerous web-based projects. They can handle technical challenges very well. The team has exceptionally talented developers with a strong grasp of business objectives and proactively provided solutions.
The features implemented have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from end-users. Stratoflow has an incredible technical expertise and a high degree of flexibility when it comes to changing project requirements.
Stratoflow was instrumental in the completion of several projects of Tier 2. Other than developments, they also handled the technical support and maintenance of the applications. The team has been reliable, flexible and has displayed excellent technical capabilities in the workplace.
What is ecommerce development?
Ecommerce development is a comprehensive process that optimizes the efficiency of your internet business. We strongly believe that every ecommerce business will become a data-company in the future, and we are to help with the best practices in this transformation.
What is ecommerce website development?
Ecommerce website development is a process of designing and optimizing your ecommerce website presence for conversion rate and performance.
Why should I choose you over another ecommerce software development company?
We have hands-on experience in building complex, bespoke ecommerce platforms. What is more, we build ecommerce products such as AI/ML personalized recommendation engines or ecommerce web security scanners. It enables us to provide the right mix of technology and skills to further optimize your ecommerce business.
How is ecommerce software development beneficial to small and medium-sized businesses?
Custom ecommerce software development services enable small and medium-sized businesses to successfully compete with large and established brands by providing custom, optimized and personalized experience for their visitors.
The architecture based on Composable Ecommerce allows strategic technology moves in directions providing immediate ROI. Composable Ecommerce is focused on building your system from different, specialized functional blocks rather than a single monolithic platform.
What platform is better to use for an ecommerce store?
There are three main options when it comes to selecting an ecommerce platform:
- on-premise ecommerce platforms like Magento, Presta, WooCommerce or Shopware,
- cloud ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Commercetools or SAP Hybris,
- bespoke ecommerce platforms, tailored specifically to your business needs.
The key factors to be considered:
- website and mobile performance (important to UX and search engine optimization),
- extensibility (how difficult is to customize, add a specialized functional component or an external integration),
- cost predictability,
- reliability (uptime),
- scalability both in terms of technical features as well as your growing business needs,
- TCO, including specialists like DevOps and developers.
Why should you apply artificial intelligence and machine learning to ecommerce?
Artificial intelligence with machine learning allows us to analyze vast amounts of data and provide practical, actionable insights that can be applied in your business.
These insights can be both client-facing, e.g., personalized product recommendations as well as used internally to predict trends and optimize your supply chain and pricing strategy.
What is dynamic pricing in ecommerce?
Dynamic pricing engines give us the opportunity to maximize your revenue by optimizing your pricing strategy. This way, the items in our inventory are priced “just right” following in real-time that broad market price sentiment.
A dynamic pricing engine includes three main components:
- External price sources, either through integrations or real-time competitors’ website crawlers.
- Rule-driven pricing engine with definitions of possible price adjustments and margin levels for different sales channels.
- Price distribution module with external integration across your different sales channels.
What is your experience in ecommerce development projects?
We are pleased to be working with a variety of ecommerce businesses building together different solutions, starting from custom data integrations through AI/ML product recommendation and real-time dynamic pricing engines to completely bespoke ecommerce and online trading platforms.
Stratoflow will guide you through the digital transformation of your business.
Let’s start this journey together!
They trusted us: