They trusted us:
We hire with a lot of attention:
- Developers with past experience in enterprise and startups.
- Motivation/personality checks.
- English fluency.
- Detailed technical questions with estimation and design puzzles.
- Hands-on coding quiz.
- Every new hire needs a sign off from 4 recruiting developers.
- We do not use recruitment agencies.
- Complete projects or staff augmentation (working as part of your technical team).
- On-site or remote model with daily IM/video meetings.
- Mixed on-site/remote.
- Consulting: PoC, system architecture design, architecture & code reviews.
- We do not subcontract further to other companies, project teams are constructed from our direct employees.
- Daily communication via e-mail/IM/video with development team in Poland.
- Source code stored daily in a code repository owned by the client.
- Each sprint ending with deployment to UAT environment, live demo and testing.
- Once testing is complete, UAT version is promoted to production.
- Technical Lead / Delivery Manager is assigned to work with the client as the main point of contact.
They have a very good company culture of their own, which gives them a real edge compared to other providers.
They're very skilled technically and are also able to see the bigger picture.
They've been consistently able to deliver work on time and within budget.
We are seriously impressed by the quality and broader picture of anything they do for us.